Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Interesting Colleagues!

Colleagues can't be called as friends or buddies. But certainly they are acquaintences. Some colleagues also turn up as good friends ... it all depends, same taste and similar thoughts can unite people and make them do a better team work. It's almost 12 years since am working ... and I've seen varying types of Colleagues. Today I would like to highlight top 10 colleagues, whom I found to be very interesting. I shall also tell you why I found them interesting ...
1. Name: Vijay Krishnan
Name of Organization where I met him: STG International Limited
Why I found him interesting: He would smile at every individual and say 'Hello', his respect for individuals and his very IIM classy working culture impressed me the most. From him I learnt to respect one and all around, learnt to smile at work place. He was perhaps the most knowledgeable and qualified in that organziation, but had absolutely no head weight!
2. Name: Mohan T M
Name of Organization where I met him: STG International Limited
Why I found him interesting: Simple, Hardworking and Focussed - This was about Mohan. A humble guy from Turuvekere made it big by heading towards California. His plus point was his simplicity. He inspired me to work hard in life.
3. Name: Raji (Rajeshwari)
Name of Organization where I met her: Microcon Internaitonal Limited
Why I found her interesting: Cheerful, herself & happening this was how she was. She spoke her mind and had a great sense of humour. She believed in having fun in life. From her I learnt to 'laugh' and to stay cheered always.
4. Name: Aditya Menon
Name of Organization where I met him: Visual Web Solutions
Why I found him interesting: He was our boss! Aditya was one of the most genuine persons we can find in this world. He had a golden heart ... to help out anyone who was in need, his talks would impress people and his mind always chased challenges. He was kind, professional and classy. I picked up articulation skills from him. I also saw how someone being at top can still be so humane!
5. Name: Regunathan
Name of Organization where I met him: Visual Web Solutions
Why I found him interesting: Regu inspires people to live a balanced life. He used to cook when he was a bachelor and had utmost discipline of life. He always cheered friends and worked very hard to deliver modules well on time. From Regu I learnt that simple living, high thinking can be wonderful!
6. Name: Mohan C Nair
Name of Organization where I met him: Visual Web Solutions
Why I found him interesting: Sense of humour, intellectual discussions and multi-tasking ... these qualities associate with Mohan Nair. He is one of those guys who are technical but posses abilities to manage multiple things at the same time.
7. Name: Anoop
Name of Organization where I met him: Visual Web Solutions
Why I found him interesting: Extremely friendly & great Customer Support ... Anoop is one of those rarest of rare guys we can find. His working style was very unique ... he was casual in his attitude delivered superb results at work!
8. Name: Karthik Krishnan
Name of Organization where I met him: Visual Web Solutions
Why I found him interesting: Wit, Brains & a Multi-tasker ... a guy who simple enjoyed and lived every moment! So much can be written about Karthik ... he did everything ... singing to playing keyboard ... coding to desiging software ... badminton to running race ... eating, cracking jokes ... uh karthik, Hats off to you!!!
9. Name: Sujith
Name of Organization where I met him: Visual Web Solutions
Why I found him interesting: A Cool Worker, does not crave for any attention ... from Sujith I have learnt A LOT. He is a thorough professional who speaks less but delivers more. He is a team player, and takes complete ownership of tasks. It's like if you tell Sujith ... you don't have to follow-up!!
10. Name: Uday Kumar
Name of Organization where I met him: Visual Web Solutions
Why I found him interesting: Talks uncensored ... he is perhaps the most straight forward person I have ever met ... he asks questions without getting diplomatic. He lives simple and thinks very high. An intellect, an avid reader ... he loves travelling. He inspires me in many ways.

1 comment:

Siv said...

i've told u this....you would certainly be in the top 10 of most of your colleagues!!