Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My First Blog 7th May 2008

Well, this is my first blog! I've heard a lot about this .... specially offlate ... supposedly a place where we pen information we have or narrate some of our experiences, etc.
I could not think of a better Blog title than 'Thoughts & Experiences', simply because I am either seeing, feeling or thinking ... all about our thoughts and our experiences. Alas!
I am neither a writer nor a very well read person, I am just passionate about everything good in life. Be it animals (specially cats) or flowers or paintings or music, I love them all. I have a lot to share on things am passionate about, hopefully I do it with this net space/blog.
Today I believe I have found a medium to be creative, a space I ever wanted to put my thoughts and experiences on internet. With this happy note, I end for now ... My First Blog!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Shar on creating a CAT BLOG....Hats off to you and your cat love

Somesh said...

Nice Write up!! Long live the cats!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sharath.. We were knowing that u are " Mixture of Beauty & Intelligence " till date.. But u revealed the third face of the coin today.. There is a " Great Writer " in u.. which came into sun Today.. :-)

Pallu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pallu said...

Pinky.. You brought back all the sweet memories of our association with cats. Keep Writing!!